Squad training is held each week under the instruction of coach Ryleigh.
- To ensure swimmers are enjoying their swimming.
- To improve overall stroke technique, turns and dives.
- To increase general fitness.
- Correct turns and strokes for all individual and medley transitions.
- Regularly attend weekly training sessions.
Junior Squad – 30 mins
Friday 5 – 5:30pm : Basic swimming level – learn to swim, still learning strokes and perfecting technique.
Intermediate Squad – 40 mins
Friday 4:50-5:30pm: Building stamina, stroke correction, perfecting breaststroke & butterfly technique, basic competition training.
Senior Squad – 1 hr
Monday 4-5pm: Proficient in all four strokes, ability to swim for full hour with no loss of technique, advance competition training.